Getting ASP to work

SpOrTsDuDe.Reese

Hey guys im not new to website making but for my site i will be putting up soon (www.gameyin.com) i want asp to be put in my site and so far when i go to asp's site i have no idea what to download.. can someone post EXACT instructions on how to get asp working and let me start putting asp on my site? you can either pm me or post here. others might want to use this too. thanks

I'm not sure which site you went to, but did you see http://www.asp.net/ ?I'm not an expert, but I know you do need IIS on your server to run an ASP.NET (or ASP) site.As far as downloads, check out the Welcome section in the upper left corner of the page I linked to above. It has links to download the framework and Visual Web Developer Express, both free. There are also links to both text and video tutorials under the "Learn" tab in the top nav menu. Anything that says AJAX on it, isn't a necessary part of ASP.NET, but a fun thing to check out after you figure out ASP.NET. Hope you find what you're looking for there, and have fun with it. :)

Hey guys im not new to website making but for my site i will be putting up soon (www.gameyin.com) i want asp to be put in my site and so far when i go to asp's site i have no idea what to download.. can someone post EXACT instructions on how to get asp working and let me start putting asp on my site? you can either pm me or post here. others might want to use this too. thanks

Archived