Falthon

Allow elements to be unbounded without requiring a sequence?

I want to allow several elements to be unbounded, but I don't need them to be in a particular order.

<xs:sequence>  <xs:element ref="Duration" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />      <xs:element ref="ScriptURL" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />  <xs:element ref="StimulusSignal" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />  <xs:element ref="FreeNode" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />  <xs:element ref="ProtectedNode" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />                <xs:element ref="ExclusiveNode" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />                      </xs:sequence>

I can't use <all>, since that wouldn't allow them to be unbounded. Is there a way to allow them to be in any order? Or is it considered preferable to require elements to be in a fixed sequence? It's not a major problem; I'm just trying to figure out best practices. I appreciate any clarification you can provide.

Your code is correct. Only you have to remove <sequence> tag to achieve your result. By removing <sequence> tag, you can structure those elements in any order within particular element.nJoy coding...Always!!!