Help! Regarding refreshing pages, rss, etc.

kazuki85

Im new to asp stuff, so here's my case...My boss wants me to implement rss into my company's website. I am able to do the coding and all for the rss stuff. now the problem is that...not everybody in my company have access to the internet. is it possible to make rss work? i mean, rss links to other news websites...which requires internet access. is there a code or something to enable them to access to the rss linked websites only?my boss also requires me to refresh the rss page every 2 hours, so is it something like this could work? : <head><meta http-equiv="refresh" content="7200"></head>thx in advance. need help a.s.a.p. :)

If they do not have access to the internet they can't access the rss if it is on the interenet.If you are setting this up on a intranet on your LAN then they can access it as long as they are connect to the LAN. But htey will not be able to access the sites the rss link to if those sites are on the interent.RSS is just a collection of links...they don;t work any different then if you manually wrote out a list of links on a page...you need interent access to go to a website.That would work to do the refresh.