Sign in to follow this  
Guest anand_rj3

page is loaded without any page refresh.

Guest anand_rj3

Hi,In jsp,servlets & struts project..when I append # symbol with the action and submit that,action is performed and page is loaded without any page refresh.code in java script: document.forms[0].action += "#abc"; I am not sure that why this happen. Any one plz tell me the reason.

How exactly are you linking to the action? Post more code and describe exactly what it does better.I just tried adding a #name to one of my struts links and it worked just fine, it refreshed, ran the action, and went to the #name part of the page

Well, if the action only has "#abc" in it without the page name (e.g. "index.jsp#abc") then the page will not refresh. Add the name of the page to your action and try again.

Hi,In jsp,servlets & struts project..when I append # symbol with the action and submit that,action is performed and page is loaded without any page refresh.code in java script: document.forms[0].action += "#abc"; I am not sure that why this happen. Any one plz tell me the reason.
Hey, the symblo # is used to navigate within the page, just try out some examples