Installing IPB Skins?

LifeInBinary

Hello all,It's been quite a while since I have been around here - but I am trying to install (or make) skins on an IPB forum, and I know nothing at all about PHP. I'm fine with (X)HTML and even some CSS - but I haven't learned PHP yet :)Anyways, I hope someone can give me a hand with this lol.Here is the thing - since I have messed this up so many times already - I created a test forum that uses the same thing I am using - so I can give you a link, and the admin user/pass.http://testme.invisionplus.net/index.php?mforum=testme&act=idxusername - testmepass - testmeOkay, first I need to know what version of IPB I am using - I'm guessing 2.2.x or 2.3.x?Second, I have absolutely NO IDEA how to upload a skin, add it to the list of selectable skins, and set it as the default. :) Could somebody pretty please try to help me figure out whats what? Better yet, I know installing a skin is supposed to be super easy if you know what you are doing - so would there be any way that I could provide someone with the zipped skin and you will install it out of the kindness of your heart lol? I'm in graphics design, so I could make you a sig or something in return?I would really really really appreciate any replies to this at all lol ^^Thanks All,Life In Binary.

Wow, one week and 55 views later lol. Guess I'm just out of luck on this one huh.....Well, thanks anyway all - guess I will continue my search for knowledge elswhere for this question lol. Wish me luck ^^

Archived