How to make a player with flash?

Rinswind

I'm new in flash...so can anyone help me...I want to make a player for music with flash but i dont know how...i've read many tutorials but people that are writting there didnt say how really it is happening...or i cant understand them...

If you just want to use a music player get one that's already made, like XSPF player or something else. If you do a Google search for Flash MP3 players you'll find a lot of them. If you want to build a player yourself, you'll need to start where everyone else starts with Flash, at the beginning. You can't just jump into Flash with no experience and expect to be able to make something like this. Check the tutorials in the Flash application under the Help menu.

I really said that i'm new in flash...but i didnt say that i'm a beginner...i have experience and i can make many things with flash...may be i didnt utterance very well...i dont know from where to start with this one, so i can make it...

Check the Flash tutorials for working with sounds, I believe you need to use loadSound to load the file, and then there are methods for playing, stopping, pausing etc. The syntax will differ depending on which version you're using, but the Help system in Flash has a complete reference.

Archived