store procedure

redo

hi...i need help...iam not used to store procedure...but my superviser want to used it...and now...i cant delete row this is my command...i used switch where when i press padam button,they will run this coding.. case 'Padam': $year = date('Y'); $month = '0'; for($i=0;$i<count($_POST['DelRow']);$i++) { $sql = "delete from call sp_del_basicdata_pembuatan(".$_POST['DelRow'][$i].")"; mysql_query($sql); } $exData = $myData->checkDataMgr($tahun);//this command used to check whether the data exist or not break; can someone help me????

What is $_POST['DelRow']?
input type="checkbox" name="DelRow[]" id="DelRow[]" value="<?php echo $rekod[$i]['pb_id']?>">DelRow name of the checkbox...can u help me...i really dont understand bout store procedure...

What is $_POST['DelRow']?
input type="checkbox" name="DelRow[]" id="DelRow[]" value="<?php echo $rekod[$i]['pb_id']?>"DelRow name of the checkbox...can u help me...i really dont understand bout store procedure...

Oh. You have "delete from" and then you call the sp. Just call the sp, remove the delete statement. It doesn't make sense to delete something form a stored procedure. Since "del" is in the name of the sp I assume that it will do the delete, so all you need to do is call it and pass it whatever information you need to.

:) but what is the actual stored procedure (SP)? Think of an SP like a function, so when you write call sp_del_basicdata_pembuatan({$_POST['DelRow'][$i]}) you are telling it to execute (call) a function called sp_del_basicdata_pembuatan with the first parameter having the value of $_POST['DelRow'][$i]. So, what does the SP's code look like?

here's the codeCREATE DEFINER=`root`@`%` PROCEDURE `sp_del_basicdata_pembuatan`(id integer)BEGINdelete from basicdata_pembuatan where pb_id=id;ENDi cant change the store procedure code coz my supervisor dont let me...so i assume his code was rite...

So, basically all this sp is doing is executing this query:

delete from basicdata_pembuatan where pb_id=id

So, when you type

call sp_del_basicdata_pembuatan(".$_POST['DelRow'][$i].")";

You are really just executing

delete from basicdata_pembuatan where pb_id={$_POST['DelRow'][$i]}

Try running that query outside the sp and see whether it causes an error.

If your supervisor is requiring that you use the stored procedures that he writes, then he should be telling you what you need to do to use them. According to my experience with stored procedures, this is correct:call sp_del_basicdata_pembuatan({$_POST['DelRow'][$i]})If that's not working, you should ask your supervisor why.

Archived