"Current Stock Price"

aamberker

Hi Team,I have to incorporate "Current Stock Price" in our Company’s website and hence I need a JavaScript or perhaps a HTML code to incorporate in webpage...Kindly let me know how to proceed further on this issue.Look forward to hearing from you asap.Thanks.With Warm Regards,Amit ~

Do you store stock stats in a company database or do you need to get it from another website? You need to be much more specific.Chances are JavaScript will not do the trick. You will need a server side script. What server side lanaguages does your web server support?

Most sites that have a real-time stock quote probably use a little AJAX to get the current value from some sort of PHP script that can get the price from a service that offers an API to do that. So unless you already have the current price in a place where you can get to it, you'll probably need to first find an online API you can use to get the price.

Do you store stock stats in a company database or do you need to get it from another website? You need to be much more specific.Chances are JavaScript will not do the trick. You will need a server side script. What server side lanaguages does your web server support?
Hi aspnetguy,Thanks for your response. Hey... Not sure whether store stock stats is in a company database or do the Company needs to get it from another website... I need to check with them... May I have your email ID please???

Most sites that have a real-time stock quote probably use a little AJAX to get the current value from some sort of PHP script that can get the price from a service that offers an API to do that. So unless you already have the current price in a place where you can get to it, you'll probably need to first find an online API you can use to get the price.
Hi justsomeguy,Heyy.... Thanks for your response and for that information... Could you help me to find an online API to get the price? Does API mean - An interface for letting a program communicate with another program. In web terms: An interface for letting web browsers or web servers ???

Archived