php taken by redhat?

sanprince

Helllo all genius ppl, :blink: is it true tat redhat hs taken over php? :) so will it ffect the certification exams of php? :) I mean like zend certification will there b Redhat certification for php ?? :) Does nyone has any info regarding the same..... Thanx in advance..

is it true tat redhat hs taken over php?
How do rumors like this get started, and why is it that people can't do their own fact-checking? Look here, here, and here, do you see any evidence that Red Hat has "taken over" PHP? Is it really that difficult to verify this for yourself? Red Hat has more of an interest in PHP continuing to be an open-source community-supported project then trying to bring it under their corporate fold. The power of PHP is in the community, why would Red Hat want to mess that up?

How do rumors like this get started, and why is it that people can't do their own fact-checking?... etc
hello, I DID search the net for the same, didn't find any so asked here t check if anyone else heard anything like. Reason 4 me to ask tat ws b'coz saw and adv. here wer an institute ws giving away certifictes isued by Redhat for the completion of php course at their authorised center. :)

hello, I DID search the net for the same, didn't find any so asked here t check if anyone else heard anything like. Reason 4 me to ask tat ws b'coz saw and adv. here wer an institute ws giving away certifictes isued by Redhat for the completion of php course at their authorised center. :)
Oh. Was that all? Well, PHP is open source, so nothing forbids Redhat from asking users to complete a PHP cource. It's a similar deal with any language you can think of really - no one forbids you from issueing certificates at it. How much they are recognized and approved is another question.It's only logical for Redhat to ask for PHP, rather then ASP for example, since PHP can run on Redhat Linux, unlike ASP.

Archived