Browser Compatibility

john19681

Hmm. Lets try two things:1. Try to avoid the use of spaces for file names, the space in Quarter note.png might be contributing to your problem. You can use underscores if you would like.2. Last I heard, IE has some trouble with .png images. Try converting your images over to .gif or .jpg.Give those a try.

Hmm. Lets try two things:1. Try to avoid the use of spaces for file names, the space in Quarter note.png might be contributing to your problem. You can use underscores if you would like.2. Last I heard, IE has some trouble with .png images. Try converting your images over to .gif or .jpg.Give those a try.
I tried those two (helpful) suggestions, but it the thingy still appears blank. Oh what is the matter with this (im not a whinnerbaby by the way)

I debugged it (or at least my version or debugging, taking stuff out and seeing what happens) and i found out that it's the javascript thats screwing it up, and not actually the javascript itself, but the link to the javascript, the <script> thingy in the <head>, but i still dont know what to doEDIT: ok i just put a </script> at the end of that thingy in stead of a < />. now it's just plain screwed up, but oh well it's better than before

My website works ok in Firefox, but in Internet Explorer it just appears blank. My dad said that that is really bad because most people use internet explorer. My website is this. Can anyone tell me why?sorry if it's an eyesore....
Whenever having problems with a web page, validate the web page here:http://validator.w3.org/You will get detailed errors about what is wrong. For example, what currently still needs to be done is to specify a character encoding for your site.There is a big bonus for this: if your page correctly validates, then in 99% of the cases you don't need to worry about browser compatibility, including future browser developments.

Archived