Testing Tools

lubna

Are you sure you really want that? If W3Schools do it, it's sure to involve asking advertisers for it. So what you're going to get are not the best or most popular tools... you'll get the most advertised tools.When I think about it, the whole site has ads for all sorts of tools already.

Are you sure you really want that? If W3Schools do it, it's sure to involve asking advertisers for it. So what you're going to get are not the best or most popular tools... you'll get the most advertised tools.When I think about it, the whole site has ads for all sorts of tools already.
Ya thats true but it can be avoided. Just list some basic tools in the topics & that wont involve any advertisers.

Ya thats true but it can be avoided. Just list some basic tools in the topics & that wont involve any advertisers.
It's not as simple as that. W3Schools earns money by advertising. That's how it keeps the site on and free for readers at the same time. Listing tools without any money involved when there are payed ads already is like spitting in the advertiser's face saying "your product is not worth it". If they were to do that, they need advertisers.

It's not as simple as that. W3Schools earns money by advertising. That's how it keeps the site on and free for readers at the same time. Listing tools without any money involved when there are payed ads already is like spitting in the advertiser's face saying "your product is not worth it". If they were to do that, they need advertisers.
Ok then if u earn money by advertising why don't you ask your advertisers about it. I mean may be they ll b interesred in advertising their tools.

Archived