with css to display xml data

xbl1

Hi;Hi;I am trying to use the css to display xml file, i works in my harddrive, but it does not work when i upload to my hosting, and put them into public_html folder. Could you tell me why? please.My code as following:index.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><!-- Edited with XML Spy v2007 (http://www.altova.com) --><?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="/cd_catalog.css"?><CATALOG>	<CD>		<TITLE>Empire Burlesque</TITLE>		<ARTIST>Bob Dylan</ARTIST>		<COUNTRY>USA</COUNTRY>		<COMPANY>Columbia</COMPANY>		<PRICE>10.90</PRICE>		<YEAR>1985</YEAR>	</CD>	<CD>		<TITLE>Hide your heart</TITLE>		<ARTIST>Bonnie Tyler</ARTIST>		<COUNTRY>UK</COUNTRY>		<COMPANY>CBS Records</COMPANY>		<PRICE>9.90</PRICE>		<YEAR>1988</YEAR>	</CD>	<CD>		<TITLE>Greatest Hits</TITLE>		<ARTIST>Dolly Parton</ARTIST>		<COUNTRY>USA</COUNTRY>		<COMPANY>RCA</COMPANY>		<PRICE>9.90</PRICE>		<YEAR>1982</YEAR>	</CD>	<CD>		<TITLE>Unchain my heart</TITLE>		<ARTIST>Joe Cocker</ARTIST>		<COUNTRY>USA</COUNTRY>		<COMPANY>EMI</COMPANY>		<PRICE>8.20</PRICE>		<YEAR>1987</YEAR>	</CD></CATALOG>

cd_catalog.css

CATALOG{background-color: #ffffff;width: 100%;}CD{display: block;margin-bottom: 30pt;margin-left: 0;}TITLE{color: #FF0000;font-size: 20pt;}ARTIST{color: #0000FF;font-size: 20pt;}COUNTRY,PRICE,YEAR,COMPANY{display: block;color: #000000;margin-left: 20pt;}

Are you sure the location to the CSS file is correct? The path

/cd_catalog.css

Selects the file from the document root, as seen by the browser. So if your host is OK, and you get your own domain, say "example.com", then the CSS will be fetched from

example.com/cd_catalog.css

regardless of the actual location of the XML file.If the files are both located in a subdirectory, for example

example.com/~usr/

Then the path must be

cd_catalog.css

(without the leading slash)If you could provide a link to the XML file as presented on your host, then I'll be able to say for sure.

Are you sure the location to the CSS file is correct? The path
/cd_catalog.css

Selects the file from the document root, as seen by the browser. So if your host is OK, and you get your own domain, say "example.com", then the CSS will be fetched from

example.com/cd_catalog.css

regardless of the actual location of the XML file.If the files are both located in a subdirectory, for example

example.com/~usr/

Then the path must be

cd_catalog.css

(without the leading slash)If you could provide a link to the XML file as presented on your host, then I'll be able to say for sure.

http://businessfind101.com/

Archived