e-commerce site?

Genie

Thank you for the reply, sorry couldnt reply back quickly,Yes i would like to write the software my self, as i have different needs, i could use osCommerce, but not to keen on it.I also want to ask you or any one else who is reading the thread, that can i make something in flash and when the customer clicks on finish he then automatically goes back to the shop. I would like anyone to put some light on this for me please.

If you want to build your own shopping cart then you'll need to understand how to design the database, that will be the first step. You'll need to think about everything you want the site to be able to do or track, and you'll need to design the database to accommodate everything you want. Once you have the database set up writing the code will be fairly easy but time-consuming, there will be a lot to write. Each individual page is fairly easy though, each page will either get information from the database or save information in the database. I'm not sure what you're asking with Flash, but it's easy to load a URL when you click on a button.

Archived