Flash Calculators

Anakha92

Hi there, as some of you know, there are many runescape fan/help sites among the internet. So, you'll know of the "skill Calculators" that appear around them. For an example if you didn't know this: http://www.Runehq.com and choose calculators under "tools".What I want is to know how on earth do I creat one of these flash calculators? and also, you know your common computer calculator? The one found under start > Programs > Accessories > calculator, how can I make my own one of these? With the regular calculations? and my own background and everything... Thanks for any information you have.¥¥Woot.¥¥

Hopefully you learned in school how to add and subtract. Those are the skills you need to make a calculator, in addition to the normal Flash skills like being able to make a button you can click on to make something happen.
Oh yes, I know how to add/subract. (eg. 2+3=77 (just kidding O.o)) Anyway, what I don't know is how to create a flash button.I'm a html coder not a flash person :) ¥¥Woot.¥¥

Well, if you can tell me what you mean by open up flash.
?????? You've got to be kidding :) I hope you are kidding.Uh... well, Flash ( http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/ ) itself is an application made by Adobe, and if you have windows then when you installed the program a category should have appeared in the start -> programs menu, click on it and the program should... umm... open! If you don't have Flash, you will have to buy a copy, the current price for the latest version is $699 but you will probably be able to find older and cheaper ones on e-bay or somewhere.