Swapping Levels

AnonymousX

I've been searching the internet for something that will allow me to do two things to my link button. On a rollover, I would like it to change images, and also, for the image to move to the highest level, so that it is not overlapped by of the other links. I have 5 squares that alternate overlapping corners, set up in a straight line. Anyway, if somebody could direct me to such an action script, or could explain it to me, I would appreciate it a lot.Thanks

Changing images depends how you have the first image linked to the button, but you can use the hover event to have it to something. If it is being used as a button, then the button will have a hover frame where you can just put whatever you want it to look like on hover. If it is a movie clip or graphic instead of a button then you'll need to do that yourself.To get something on the highest level, the easiest way is to use createEmptyMovieClip with the getNextHighestDepth property to create a new movie clip on the highest level, and then use swapDepths to swap that depth with the object that you want on the highest level.

Archived