i need help with my frames

heysus

My cols frame changes but not my main frame is there something i'm doing wrong? cause when i click on a link on my cols frame my cols frame changes but not my main frameindex.htm<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head><title></title></head><frameset cols="15%,*"> <frame src="col_frame.htm"><frameset rows="15%,*"> <frame src="row_frame.htm"></frameset></html>col_frame.htm<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head><br><br><br><center><u><b><h2>HC 2007</u></b></h2><title><ul>HC 2007</ul></title></head><body background=confetti.jpg><table><tr><td><a href=dance.htm>Dance</a></td></tr><tr><td><a href=game.htm>Game</a></td></tr><tr><td><a href=king&queen.htm>King & Queen</a></td></tr><tr><td><a href=index.htm>Home</a></td></tr></table></body></html>row_frame<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head><center><h1>Homecoming of 2007</h1></center><title>Homecoming 2007</title></head> <body background="confetti.jpg"></body></html>

Err... your frame code has errors... you specify 4 frames in the framesets but only provide 2 frame tags... what do you want it to look like?

Err... your frame code has errors... you specify 4 frames in the framesets but only provide 2 frame tags... what do you want it to look like?
nevermind my teacher told me that I forgot to add a target="main.htm". I completely forgot about that

Archived