script for remote sql server backup

sansat6699

hii buyed hosting for my site , i am using sqlserver 2000 as backend. hosting compony allow to connect to my database through queryanalyzer not from enterprise manager.hosting compony charge me for taking database backup on there server. so i want to know how can i take databse backup from remote sql server 2000 to my local sql server 2000,any tool process by which it is possible to take databse backup at my own computers sql server 2000.thankyou;

You won't be able to create a backup if all you have is query analyzer. You will need to find a script that you can run through an ASP or PHP page that will generate a SQL script to recreate the database. Enterprise Manager has that built-in, but if you can't use it you'll need to find a script that will generate a SQL script of the database.

You won't be able to create a backup if all you have is query analyzer. You will need to find a script that you can run through an ASP or PHP page that will generate a SQL script to recreate the database. Enterprise Manager has that built-in, but if you can't use it you'll need to find a script that will generate a SQL script of the database.
more explanatin please :)

Archived