Danglen

I am really starting to get frustrated with the login on this site. Every time I try to make a post, it logs me out and then asks for my password. Once I login again, i have to ctr+c ctrl+v my post just so i can get it done in enough time that it wont logg me out. Is anyone else having these problems? What can i do to fix it?BTW I just had to do it for this post

I am really starting to get frustrated with the login on this site. Every time I try to make a post, it logs me out and then asks for my password. Once I login again, i have to ctr+c ctrl+v my post just so i can get it done in enough time that it wont logg me out. Is anyone else having these problems? What can i do to fix it?BTW I just had to do it for this post
Have you perhaps disabled cookies? Is this happening with any other forums/sites that require sign-in? Could be a corrupt cookie. Have you tried deleting your cookies?

Where/how are you accessing the internet when this happens - home, work, library?What browser are you using and what version?Can you recreate this issue on another computer in a separate environment?

Archived