qustions about : multiple pages and..

wafi

Hello members w3schools :) The only two questions, First: How do I work multiple pages of output? Second: What is the difference between PHP3 and PHP4 and PHP5 Is it true that the only difference among them inheritances and classes? :) thanks

First: How do I work multiple pages of output?
You mean like have different pages? You could detect a $_GET variable and use that to determine the page.
Second: What is the difference between PHP3 and PHP4 and PHP5
There are some OOP changes between the versions, but there are many other things. For example, the $HTTP_... vars are redundant after PHP 3, repalced with the $_... superglobals. Many new functions are added n each new version, too. The changelog for PHP 5 is here: http://au.php.net/ChangeLog-5.php - it tells you all the new things.

Is it true that the only difference among them inheritances and classes?
No, it doesn't take several years to implement inheritance and classes. There are major architectural changes between PHP 3 and PHP 5, a ton of bugfixes, new built-in functions and libraries, etc.

Mr. Synook :) I thank you for the answer to my question but I want a way of results from the database in several pages of this forum, which is to make the subjects in the previous pages, when determining the number of data originating using limit

Archived