Favourites customised icon

hailstone

I would like to add a customised icon to the favourite/bookmark list. Could someone please tell me how this is possible? I realise that the icon must be 16x16 pixels and saved as an icon file, although I have absolutely no idea how or where you would add this to the site.Any info is appreciated!

Well, this is in the wrong section. You can do this with simple HTML. :)Like you said, it has to be 16x16 and be saved as a .ico . Now, upload it to your server. And put this at the top of the page, in the head section:<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" />Where favicon.ico is the location of your icon. :)

Well, this is in the wrong section. You can do this with simple HTML. :)Like you said, it has to be 16x16 and be saved as a .ico . Now, upload it to your server. And put this at the top of the page, in the head section:<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" />Where favicon.ico is the location of your icon. :)

If you NAME the file favicon.ico and upload it to the root of your website, then you don't need that <link> tag :(It will automatcally be used as the favorite icon for your entire website.If you have sub-domains, add favicon.ico to the root of your sub-domain or else it won't work on the sub-domains.