try to develop a music website

tlo5

Hi All,I got an idea about a music contest website.But it's impossible for me to do all of the stuff.I need a team or some help from all you guys.If you are an entrepreneur who want to work for yourself.If you know some coding stuff.If you are a music lover.I need a customized mp3 player with picture, a customized mp3 player with play list, flash voting system, members profile, gallery, comments, adding friends.Lots of social networking functions.I have already got a website (joomla)has basic function, but I need it more customized.I see a big future about my idea.You could e-mail or message me and I would like to share it with you.(xxxxxx@xxx.xxx)Thanks!

Well..spamming the forum with the same post isn't going to help :)We'll be willing to help, but only if you stop spamming, ask nicely about the specific details your having troubles with.We're here to help, but no-ones going to email you. This is a forum and we help each other by posting on the forum so others can also learn:)

You've been warned before - this time 8 posts - come on!!Now all your posts will have to be approved before they can be seen - you are lucky you are not banned.

Archived