Want to execute a perl command on occurenec of Event

kam

Hi All,I am using Altova Authentic, there i should create a macro, for executing perl script.I created a form, in the onclick event.I want to execute the perlscript with parameters that are got dynamically from textbaxes in the form.Is it possible?As of now I am using ShellExecute API and calling a .bat file containing the perl script. But I am not able to pass parameters dynamically.Can anybody help me with this.Thank You in advance

you could use AJAX and call the script through the browser and pass params via GET. You would need to append some redireciton info to the script when the processing is done to go back to the correct browser page.

duh :) lol I really need to read better.
It is offline, I dont connect to the web at all, so I cannot use Ajax.
function Button1_EventClick() {	This = Button1;EditBox1.Text	="Done";var oShell = new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application");var commandtoRun = "perl.bat";// Invoke the execute method.oShell.ShellExecute(commandtoRun, "", "", "open", "1");

This is the code I am using.this perl.bat contains command to run perlscript.I have arguments to be passed to the perlscript also.

Archived