gardinet color effect

dimitar

Use that link to create an image slice and then use the image with a repeat factor to add the gradient to the background.If you want me to write the code, I charge $45 CDN per hour, 2 hour minimum.

Use that link to create an image slice and then use the image with a repeat factor to add the gradient to the background.If you want me to write the code, I charge $45 CDN per hour, 2 hour minimum.
For a single line of CSS code?!?! You gotta be kidding me!Something like
background:#000 url(gradient.png) repeat-x top center;

where you should replace the color (#000) with a color that's as close as to the main color of the image as possible. For example, in a "dark green to light green" gradient, you might consider using something that's in between the two lights.That is all to say you can't create gradients with plain CSS. You have to use an image. Current CSS drafts propose ways of making gradients, but not only are they not thought well yet, but they're also not going to be supported in the near future.

I think he means a solution without using images... don't have time now, but someone could write one where there are multiple elements positioned behind it that have an opacity that decreases as they progress...

Archived