adding the text box to the mail

Gatsu

Hi, I have a website that will send mail with these codes:Form:

<?phpif (isset($_REQUEST['email']))//if "email" is filled out, send email  {  //send email  $email = $_REQUEST['email'];  $subject = $_REQUEST['subject'];  $message = $_REQUEST['message'];  mail( "info@planet-zix.se", "Subject: $subject",  $message, "From: $email" );  echo "Thank you for using our mail form";  }else//if "email" is not filled out, display the form  {  echo "<form method='post' action='mailform.php'>  MSN: <input name='msn' type='text' /><br />  Subject: <input name='subject' type='text' /><br />  Message:<br />  <textarea name='message' rows='15' cols='40'>  Test:  </textarea><br />  <input type='submit' />  </form>";  }?>

and...mailform.php

<?php$to = "info@planet-zix.se";$subject = $_POST["subject"];$msn = $_POST["msn"];$message = $_POST["message"];$from = "Leveling Order";$headers = "From: $from";mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers);echo "Thank you for using my mail form //Gatsu";?>

Now how do I manage to get the MSN field in the mail?I have no idea how to do this so the $msn I added in mailform.php are probably totally wrong ^^I want the msn field to show in the message.Anybody know how to fix this or atleast show me what tutorial to read?