SVG or Program?

Beatles4

SVG is a vector image format. That could have been what the second person meant. That you use any vector image format, whereas the first one was more specific in suggesting SVG in particular.Turning a raster image (JPG, PNG, GIF... that sort of thing) into a vector image format like SVG and from then on resizing it requires a specialized program like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw, and their "trace" abilities to be more precise. The "quality" of the traced vector is never guaranteed, so it's always best if you can create a new image specifically in a vector format, and from then on convert it to a raster format.And yes, SVG also requires the viewer of the page to have some sort of SVG viewer, which the latest versions of Opera and Firefox have natively. For IE, you could use Adobe SVG Viewer, but note that Adobe will discountie it at the end of this year and it has issues with Vista that won't be fixed.

Is it possible for someone on this bored to resize an image for me?(Like I said only 2 images)
Unless the images are really "secret" which I doubht, why don't you publish them at imagehack or something, and show them right now? If someone is willing, they'll make them without asking.

Guest FirefoxRocks
Is it possible for someone on this bored to resize an image for me?(Like I said only 2 images)
If you have Microsoft Office 2003, open the images in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and click Edit. Then click Resize and type in the percent to make it bigger. This will increase file size, but at least it doesn't make it blurry.Otherwise, just post them somewhere.

Archived