I don't understand this

Html

<h4>Computer Animation</h4><div id="Computer Animation"><p> blah blah</p><div class="works"></div>And, div#computer animation text-align:right}I really don't know how to get this working, I'm using a seperate CSS file too. :)

<h4>Computer Animation</h4><div id="Computer Animation"><p> blah blah</p><div class="works"></div>And, div#computer animation text-align:right}I really don't know how to get this working, I'm using a seperate CSS file too. :)
Ok, I vleaned it up a bit and now it look like this hope that makes sense to you.
<html><head><style type="text/css">#id {text-align: right;}</style></head><body><h4>Computer Animation</h4><div id="id"><p>blah blah</p></div></body></html>

1. Look at your css file you forgot the "{" and left no space behind the ":", also but I presume that is becouse you forgot a space it is not "div#computer..." but "#computer...".2. A class does not name a "<div>" only a "Id" does.3. Close your <div>'s.

You can't have spaces in an id, use underscores or camelCase. Casing also matters!

<div id="computer_animation">

div#computer_animation { text-align:right; }

You also have one too many opening divs. Get rid of the "works" division.