all messed up

Nightmare00071

I edited my website and now I had it all good, however the text is abover the menu, and not beside it.I want my website to look like this image22438403lj1.th.gifhere is my website.www.and the CSS file is at ROOT/menu.cssI tried to fix it, but it makes it worst. :)EDIT I FIXED THE PROBLEMhowever I still want to have a right nav. so I can place an ad on there. so anyhelp help on that will be great. like the one in the picture.

to adjust the text a little bit to the right, change the margin-left to 20em instead of 16em.Or, reduce the width of the left hand table to around 150 0r 1260 px.To add a right hand column, check this page:http://jlhaslip.trap17.com/samples/templat...flex/index.html

I just added some more topics to my menu. and added some more ads to my website. and my footer is right below my header. I do not know what I did wrong. I checked my CSS file and nothing was wrong. I check my xhtml file and nothing that I found was wrong as well. if you could help me again. this will be great. www.endtimewatcher.com is my website. sorry for all the dumb mistakes I make :)