Seand a Web Page by email

Lakshmi

Do you want to send a file attached to the email or do you want to send an email formatted with HTML instead of plain text?
i want send web page through mail.many sites have the link Email this page to your friends,actuvally they are sending url of that page,but i need to send that total web page by email.

What mail client do you use? Gmail? Outlook Express? It should have a link/button, saying something like "Attach a file" (Gmail) or "Attach" (Outlook Express). When you click this, it should let you browse for the file (or have a "Browse..." button, like Gmail); browse to the file, just like you would if you were opening it, and double click it or press the "Open"/"Attach" button. The recipient will need to expressly open the attachment (after opening the message) when they receive it. (No PHP is required for this, unless you're writing a Web mail application.)Some Web sites actually send a Web page as the entire message, without attaching it, so you see the page when you start reading the message. Is this what you mean?

What mail client do you use? Gmail? Outlook Express? It should have a link/button, saying something like "Attach a file" (Gmail) or "Attach" (Outlook Express). When you click this, it should let you browse for the file (or have a "Browse..." button, like Gmail); browse to the file, just like you would if you were opening it, and double click it or press the "Open"/"Attach" button. The recipient will need to expressly open the attachment (after opening the message) when they receive it. (No PHP is required for this, unless you're writing a Web mail application.)Some Web sites actually send a Web page as the entire message, without attaching it, so you see the page when you start reading the message. Is this what you mean?
yes i need to sent compleate web page without attachment. it this possibule?

Archived