the version number of ADO reference on W3schools?

duckular

The ASP (and probably ADO) references were written years ago, so I'm sure they are fairly out-of-date now. What did you notice has been omitted?
For example, http://www.w3schools.com/ado/met_conn_openschema.asp。W3schools provides a table which contains SchemaEnum Constants and their Description, the description of adSchemaAsserts is " Returns the assertions defined in the catalog ", but in official Microsoft ADO API reference, the description is " Returns the assertions defined in the catalog that are owned by a given user. ".I found many details omitted like this, so it seems that the ADO reference in W3schools is a simplified version.

Yeah, many of the W3Schools references are simplified. The PHP reference, for example, claims that it is a "complete" reference for PHP, when it only covers maybe the 10 most-used extensions, out of over a hundred. I don't really have a problem with the reference being simplified as long as they say that, they shouldn't claim that the references are complete. It would almost be a full-time job to keep all of the references up-to-date.