Html/Css slicing

webspider25

well..basically, slicing comes into play where you have a graphic designer who makes a picture of a design, and its upto the web designer to 'slice' the picture into a web page. So you more or less slice the picture up, so you have different images and can modify the text for different pages etc etc..Does that help at all?:)

Hi RL, Thnaks for reply it helps me a little bit............. but i wanted to know step by step how to convert my psd design itno HTMl/CSS.I am creating my web pages till date by the pur HTMl/CSS but now i get to know about the slicing and also get to know tits very much simple .....So, if u can provide me some tutorial or book name for this will be very helpful.Thanks

Hi all, I am new to slicing and i am not able to understand that how to do slicing and tahn how to use HTML/CSSin that.I try some tutorial but they were not clear as i want.So,anyone out there pls help me in thisbye

You can teach it yourself..Open the psd file in photoshop, and start seperating the images into new images to save as a different file, and then build your webpage as normal. Using the original psd design to go by on how the site should look.:)