please somebody help me

buti

mmh I still cant figure out an solution to the problem to your site :)

the image size is 1 X 3860if I tried to extend it to 1 X 4000 it disappears but on in the banners area(logo's) it become distorted.

maybe you want to have a new background ,  but I think your code had problem background-position: bottom  ><  background-repeat: repeatthey can exist together  :)

maybe you want to have a new background ,  but I think your code had problem background-position: bottom  ><  background-repeat: repeatthey can exist together  :)

he are changing the css code after the one i gave earlyer but it didnt work either, eveonto it worked for me. the problem are when he adds background-repeat: no-repeat it should just be 1 img but there dont show the img instead just white backgroundbtw buti look at your first topic about this :)think i solved the little bug

hii have already tried it. no luck

he are changing the css code after the one i gave earlyer but it didnt work either, eveonto it worked for me. the problem are when he adds background-repeat: no-repeat it should just be 1 img but there dont show the img instead just white backgroundbtw buti look at your first topic about this :)think i solved the little bug

Before posting a topic like this, please figure out your problem (one would think you know your problem :)) and then fix your topic title to reflect your problem. Then POST the problem, and don't make multiple topics. (if you did, if not, then sorry) Thanks.