Problems with Mktime

Vernersson

I'm new to PHP and have been trying to understand how to implent the offical PHP resource texts about mktime but i don't get it.This is the current code:$rem_img = "../img/rem.gif";$sDate = $row['paminnelseDatum'] - $row['PaminnelseDagar'];list($month, $day, $year) = split('[/.-]', $sDate);$alt_txt = "Påminnelse " . date("1", mktime(0, 0, 0, $month, $day, $year)) . " den " . $day . " " . $month . " " . $year;$row['paminnelseDatum'] och $row['PaminnelseDagar'] innehåller datum av typen 06-06-2006 samt 05-05-2005And the error i get is this:Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in test.phphow should i put the code in order to get it to work?Many thanks!

$month, $day, and $year are strings that were the result of a split operation. mktime expects numbers, not strings. You can convert them like this:mktime(0, 0, 0, intval($month), intval($day), intval($year))Also make sure that you are passing mktime numbers, you don't send "January" for the month, you send 1. February is 2, etc.

$month, $day, and $year are strings that were the result of a split operation. mktime expects numbers, not strings. You can convert them like this:mktime(0, 0, 0, intval($month), intval($day), intval($year))Also make sure that you are passing mktime numbers, you don't send "January" for the month, you send 1. February is 2, etc.
ah, I see, thanks alot!

Archived