C#

gsmith

W3Schools is great! I feel quite comfortable with PHP, and to a lesser extent, Javascript, XML, and XSLT. All of these I started learning thanks to this site. I'm trying to learn C# now too. I'm having a lot of difficulty, however, due mainly to the OOP aspect of it and all the different classes, methods, etc. Does anyone have any advice or websites that can help me with this? Any chance of getting a C# section on W3Schools?

ahhh...a man after my own heart. I use C# 99.9% of the time.a couple of sites areC# FriendsC# CornerC# StationI also have a Article about some C# tutorials on how to build a 3D Games Engine http://www.aspnetguy.com/Entry.aspx?e=8It would be nice to have a C# tutorial since all of the ASP.Net tuts are in VB.Believe it or not C# is used more often than VB when writeing ASP.Net.Good luck

Thanks, I will check out those links.Any advice/tips though? I understand the basic logic...like using if...else statements, foreach loops, etc. from using other languages. I'm having great difficulty though wrapping my mind around this class, method, constructor stuff. I understand the basic idea of having a class to do one certain task. Implementing that, and knowing how to have the different classes ultimately work together to generate a page is stumping me though.