region left and right >>/

KYKK

So I need help with create the left and right bar ... like the left bar have links ... it call region start, end ... and idk how i read the w3school example but it not working !! and i did not say where i put stuff that i want to put in each region.. help please .. see if you understand what i asking!

Something like this:This goes within the <head>:

<style type="text/css">.main {width: 760px;}.left {position: absolute;left: 0px;width: 20%;}.right {position: absolute;right: 0px;width: 20%;}.mid {position: absolute;left: 21%;width: 78%;}</style>

This goes withint the <body>:

<div class="main">Title goeas here<div style="position: relative"><div class="left">This is a left column</div><div class="mid">This is the middle column</div><div class="right">This is a right column</div></div></div>

Thanks ! but i use ingolme's and it overlay like this Testingrow.jpgand jihasslip's not working i go to the webpage and i go to view source and i try it and everything stay on the left not like yours .... why ...

The problem is that you've put some content that does not fit inside the left column. If you space out all the words it should fit fine. If you'd rather a horizontal scrollbar appears try this:div {overflow: auto;}If you would rather it was hidden you can try this:div {overflow: hidden;}

No, you can't make a single word be cut in order to fit a line. That's just the way things are on the internet. But usually you won't need a word so long as to escape the container.

can can it locked ?? like it automatic go down like enter .. ?
Uh... the term is "wrap" and as Ingolme said you cannot wrap a single word onto multiple lines. Try adding some spaces and seeing what happens.

Archived