Clans website creating

KYKK

MY WEBSITE IS http://ksclans.x10hosting.com x10hosting a host provider for free..so i have the web domain now but there are no builder or anything.. only place or me to type HTML code !____________________________________________________________________________________________Question #1:those left side bar ( navigator ) how to create those, is it automatic add to every pages ??

only place or me to type HTML code !
Yep - that is where you create your site from. It might be easier, however, if you write your pages locally and then upload them via FTP to the server, because then you can save works in progress without affecting the production site.
those left side bar ( navigator ) how to create those, is it automatic add to every pages ??
You can either include them in every page through JavaScript, a Server-side language, or through server-side includes. Or you can copy the HTML code and place it on every page (though that may be a bit tedious and hard to maintain). Take your pick!

To make a webpage you must have an understanding of HTML, CSS (optional), and JavaScript.It would also be good to know some server-side languages such as JSP or PHP. AJAX can have your servers run more efficiently and faster. HTML will display everything and CSS is for background, colors, etc. JavaScript implements events that run on a browser. Such as

java script:window.print();

If you had a link that said "Print" and you clicked a link, JavaScript would make the browser print the page.PHP would be very useful to know. You can't do certain actions with only HTML

Archived