my sql syntax error

lak

:) Hello,I uploaded worked file, AND CHECKED IT UP.I got error as follow:Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '','12','4545645657','7867897987','REE RERET RRE','123','56','325')' at line 2Pls give suggestion as soon as possible

Pls give suggestion as soon as possible
Umm... post the whole query? It is hard to tell what the error is as it is usually the part of the query directly before the quoted section that causes the error.

Umm... post the whole query? It is hard to tell what the error is as it is usually the part of the query directly before the quoted section that causes the error.
before that i uploaded the same file, there was no error and worked fine. i have done some corrections and uploaded , but it was telling "my sql syntax error". Then i got one idea, i downloaded the file which was worked when uploaded first time, and done correction and uploaded again, its working fine. why its like this?. what is meant by,"my sql syntax error, and line2, line3.Can you?

A syntax error is an error with the way your query is constructed (like bad English but with SQL :) ). So, something with your query is wrong. It was probably some of the variable data that was causing the error.

A syntax error is an error with the way your query is constructed (like bad English but with SQL :) ). So, something with your query is wrong. It was probably some of the variable data that was causing the error.
thank you

Archived