Dreamweaver - spry not defiend

Bjornhjorth

Hello everyone I am fairly new to the creating webpages so I am not sure if this even is the right category, but here I go.Website: http://www.topfreegameservers.comthis is in the <body><div id="meny"> <ul id="MenuBar1" class="MenuBarHorizontal"> <li><a href="index.php">top sites</a> </li> <li><a href="#" class="MenuBarItemSubmenu">consoles</a> <ul> <li><a href="index.php">Xbox360</a></li> <li><a href="index.php">PSP</a></li> <li><a href="index.php">Playstation</a></li> <li><a href="index.php">Wii</a></li> </ul> </li> </ul></div><script type="text/javascript"><!--var MenuBar1 = new Spry.Widget.MenuBar("MenuBar1", {imgDown:"SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarDownHover.gif", imgRight:"SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarRightHover.gif"});//--></script>and this is in the <head><script src="SpryAssets/SpryMenuBar.js" type="text/javascript"></script><link href="SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarHorizontal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />I am trying to make a spry meny using dreamweavers Extension, I have done all that I am supposed to do as the tutorials on the web tell me but I stillg get this error. " 'spry' not defiend "Meaning I cant open my drop down menys, anyone that have any experience with spry that can help me./thanks in advance and if you need more info dont hesitate to ask.Ps: you can see the error if you click the litle warning symbol at the bottom of the webpage I gave you.

I have no idea what "Spry" is. If I was interpreting your code I'd also tell you that Spry is not defined. Does it come with some .js file you didn't include?
well there is the <script src="SpryAssets/SpryMenuBar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>that is supposed to take care of the defining of the spry

Archived