Help..

KYKK

OK then i tell the first what i need.. i need to create ... like this Sample.jpgand i want to know how to o that "table" or frame and i try the one tht in tutoral and when i try more word in the left the middle and right go "thin" but 3 "cell" together have the same space can i lock like left only 20% and i also try the %%% but it not working.... left 20% 60% 20%... but i also want header and footer... ! Thanks ! O i know why i want to chat in Gmail, so we talk in the same time then i don;t need to show you the image here by put taking screen shot-upload-then add it here, :) can you talk me though it ? I want to create a clan website thanks !!!!

No, you will have to create an image.
and i put background-image:url; right ? >.< and what if i want left and right head body footer have space between them ?? <head><title> KS clans</title><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" /><style type="text/css">body { margin:20px 10%; padding:0 ; background:#000000; color:#000;}#container { background:#B8B8B8 ; border:1px solid #000;}#header { border-bottom:1px solid red; background:#ffffCC; text-align:center;}#left { margin-left:-169px; float:left; width:170px; position:relative; left:-2px; display:inline;}#right { margin-right:-169px; float:right; width:170px; position:relative; right:-2px; display:inline;}* html #left{margin-right:-3px;}* html #right{margin-left:-3px;}#middle { border-left:1px solid red; border-right:1px solid red; background:#B8B8B8 ; margin-left:170px; margin-right:170px;}* html #centre{overflow:hidden;float:left;width:100%}* html #middle {height:1%;}#footer { clear:both; border-top:1px solid red; border-bottom:1px solid red; height:50px; background:#808080 ; text-align:center;}h1,h3,p {margin-top:0}img{float:right;}.clearer{ height:1px; overflow:hidden; margin-top:-1px; clear:both;}</style></head><body><div id="container"> <div id="header"> <h1>Header</h1> </div> <div id="middle"> <div id="left"> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content :</p> <p>Left Content<div></div> :</p> </div> <div id="right"> <p>Right Content :</p> <p>Right Content :</p> <p>Right Content :</p> </div> <div id="centre"> Center </div> <div class="clearer"></div> </div> <div id="footer"> FOOTER FOOTER </div></div></body></html> :):mellow::)

now i create a image for background but idk what the size can i fix the size using codes ? or i need to make the image better ? how big ? let say my website going to be like this web forums page this wide how big image do i need ?

now i create a image for background but idk what the size can i fix the size using codes ? or i need to make the image better ? how big ? let say my website going to be like this web forums page this wide how big image do i need ?
There is no way to make a background image stretch, unless you use a positioned image, then you can just set its height and width. However, most background images are ones that repeat, and are much smaller than the page. I would not suggest creating a background image that is the size of the page because it (a) would take ages to load and (:) may be problematic at other resolutions. So, create a small image then set the CSS to background-repeat:repeat;