Music Portal

shorys

Hey guys,I want to do a small usability test for the mockup below.I have 4 small question that I think is going to help me a lot in my design.I know this is not the proper way of doing usability tests but at least is something :)Thank you very much for your help.Please ignore the fact the doesnt have a footer / header1. What is this?2. What strikes you on this page?3. What would you click on first?4. What can I do here?http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=20...5519&size=o

1. What is this?Topic title a bit of a giveaway perhaps, but seems to be a music portal... 2. What strikes you on this page?The "cards" for the songs. Very striking. Looks good.3. What would you click on first?The plus sign above a song. It is a very nice plus sign! I must buy that song!4. What can I do here?Some connection with photos, but mainly I can download music, possibly to play online, or take round with me, or even load my jukebox, given the "themes" at the bottom? Then again, what about these different sizes....? (Square is not a size... :))I like the look and feel but for me there's a certain amount of mystery about what it is!

1. A Music portal, judging by your title, though when I see it, it feels more like a ringtone gallery.2. Agree with Reg Edit. It's the cards too with me. The search box comes in second.3. I'd click on the picture, hoping to find details for the song of choise. The one that particularly caught my eye was the top-left one, and the bottom-left one (i.e. the second row one). The top-left one because of its placement, and the bottom one because I'm a fan of Ancient Egypt stuff.4. Honestly said, bying ringtones is the only thing that comes into mind when I see it. There is a need for a short explanation paragraph if anyone is to guess this one right. I can see various options for selecting songs, but I don't really see what will I be using those songs on and what is their format, and that's an information I'd personally need to see before even considering a purchase.

Archived