Simple Sig Image maker!

TehBlizzy

Over the last few days, I've been making out of boredom and how cool it would be a simple but working Image maker!While I don't need any real help, I would like to know anything I should add.Plans:1. More colors2. Change text sizes3. Add a border4. Use images?When I mean use images, I mean I don't know how to add already existing images into it like many dynamic stat sigs. I g2g cuz bell rang but here is a link:Sig Maker

All of your above would be good - you could even allow users to choose their own colours through entering hex values.

4. Use images?
Images would be good, you can use GD to load images into a PHP-gererated image - Have a look at http://au2.php.net/manual/en/function.imagecreatefrompng.php and related functions.

I could kinda write a small, simple tutorial on how to make PHP images, but I think it would be easier just to use Google or something to search for some...At the moment, the imagecreatefrompng code on the reference place is very useless lolBeing able to use hex colors would be cool I agree, but the PHP colorallocate() code uses the RGB format(Ex: 255 0 0) and while it could work, it would take quite alot of coding to covert something like the red hex FF0000 into the RGB format 255 0 0 and even more complicated for colors like pink and purple.

it would take quite alot of coding to covert something like the red hex FF0000 into the RGB format 255 0 0
What are you joking?
$hex_color = "FF0000";$r = hexdec(substr($hex_color, 0, 2));$g = hexdec(substr($hex_color, 2, 2));$b = hexdec(substr($hex_color, 4, 2));echo "$r $g $b";

Computers don't have problems converting between number bases, only people do.

It would be usefull for a script that displays a little image to make sure people don't spam up one of my sites
Do a Google search for "captcha" and see if that's what you're looking for.

Archived