Blogger.com

Drz23

Does anyone have a pretty good understanding of it? I have a domain and everything and you guys recently helped me change it so the blog is automatically at my site (ourrealpastime.com) I just learned that if you do this, then you can not use custom designs for your template and since I cant code for my life it is kind of needed. Are there any loopholes to allow you to kept it so that when someone types in ourrealpastime.com it comes up as the blog and still lets me customize the template? If so please tell me here, thanks.-David

Are there any loopholes to allow you to kept it so that when someone types in ourrealpastime.com it comes up as the blog and still lets me customize the template?
You could buy some web hosting and configure it with your own blogging package (such as WordPress), then you cn do anything you want.

free blogs at blogger or wordpress.com usually leave you very limited (wordpress will let you buy the privilege of custom templates :))Like was already said if you can get some hosting space and install wordpress yourself so you have full control.