real_illusions

head - body joke

I haven't seen this before..and thought it to be funnyhttp://blog.htmlcenter.com/htmltattoo.jpg :)
That looks dangerous. What if someone who doesn't know html sees it, and reads it as "slash head" or "separate head from body" and decapitates him?

The danger with programming tattoos isn't that someone might hurt you. The danger with programming tattoos are that once you get one your chances of ever getting laid again for free drop like a rock.

The danger with programming tattoos isn't that someone might hurt you. The danger with programming tattoos are that once you get one your chances of ever getting laid again for free drop like a rock.
lol thats probably true

I think that, to prevent further bastardizations of programming languages the real issue is that programmers need a more understandable guide on how to get laid. Kind of like how the Wii made playing video games an active activity.Example

INSERT INTO ... [i]you get the point[/i]

No, no, no. Algorithms and women don't mix. Ever. If you're thinking in terms of algorithms that might be your problem. Algorithms are all about logic and reason. Women are strictly about emotion. A != B