need help please

Str

Hi everyone..I would like to know if it's possible to do this and if so ..how to do it I have a program that generates a web page that I would like to modify from the sourceI could add the link to a image and it works ..every day the page is generated with my Image what I would like to add and can't figure out how is to change the background color of the tables I changed the color for the background of the page but cant get to change the color of the background in the tables I tried td bgcolor="#FFFFFF" in the <style> / </style>any help would be appreciated thanks :)

if I add that ..my whole page end up the same color ...here is my page ...http://www.qnhl.net/Season4/4qnhlMatchup549.htmlnormaly the page is outputed white with black text I changed the background color to blue but I cant change the text because I need the text to be Black on an other page (outputted by the same program at tje same time)so I am trying to change the background color of the cells where the text is black on the page of my link ...sorry if I am confusing I am having trouble following myself :)

if I add that ..my whole page end up the same color ...here is my page ...http://www.qnhl.net/Season4/4qnhlMatchup549.htmlnormaly the page is outputed white with black text I changed the background color to blue but I cant change the text because I need the text to be Black on an other page (outputted by the same program at tje same time)so I am trying to change the background color of the cells where the text is black on the page of my link ...sorry if I am confusing  I am having trouble following myself :)

Maybe you want to change the color of links in your pagetry this :a:link { text-decoration: underline; color : #000000; }

Try this:

<style  type="text/css">  td.changed    {           background-color: #000000; /*or whatever color you want to use */     }</style></code>

Then in your table, wherever you want the background to be different, use:

<td class="changed">...</td>

Then the only table cells that will change are those with a class of "changed".- Greg

here is my problem ...all the web pages are outputted automatically.... over 20 pagesso everything I do has to be in the <style> so the pages come out like I need them ..otherwise I will have to chage every page 1 by 1 to change the color of the cells backgroundanyways .....thanks for the help ..i'll probably just change the backgroung color wont be what I want but at least it's going to work :)