My site

Joseph

I am just presuming that advertising is allowed... (I am too lazy to look at the rules right now.)Anyway, my site is: www.syboard.netWe are are an amateur computer company that makes all types of software, flash games, and even some anime movies in flash.I would really appreciate it if you would join... :)

I don't see any "offical" rules, but there are implied ones :)They really should make some, there's a "board rules" section in the ACP just for this :)Oh well, there's a lot of things the board admin could improve on.

Anime movies in flash owns cause of the vector :) I will look more into your page later when i am not at work :)

blatant forms of advertising are not permitted and have been discussed:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...ounce&f=45&id=2(which only appears at the top of EVERY section)The fact that you have come here, posted a topic (if you wanna call it that), question its validity and then admit to be too lazy to check if its okay to do so only tells me that you do not respect the owner, moderators and members of this community. If I was in any worse a mood I'd actually issue a formal warning - but I'll let it go (for some reason) - maybe I'm too lazy to click teh warning button and fill out all the forms.NO ADVERTISING ALLOWED