Webform issue.

moneytree

Hi everyone :) ,I am new to html code and tried to re-configure my existing webform on my site.It's a free web site for me from a company after I signed up its internet marketing course.The following is the html code which I had written and would like to insert and replace with my existing webform.My main objective for this webform is to collect opt-in data from those peoples who visited my site.The system should work in this manner...if a visitor filled in his/her name,email address and clicked the submit button,it will send out the opt-in data to my webmail account.Once the opt-in data had received,the system should reply to the visitor with a confirmation message with a free gifts down load link like : Thank you,click here.....for your freegifts.However,I have no idea on how to creat " a visitor confirmation message " for my webform.Please kindly advice the following :1 ) Can I insert and replace my existing webform ( Get Instant Email Tips / which can be seen at the top-left of my site at www.moneymakeyourich.com ) with the following code ? My concern is my existing webform is designed in such a way eg,inside a box,can the new html code fix in this box ?<html><body><form METHOD="post" ENCTYPE="text/plain" ACTION="mailto:moneytree@moneymakeyourich.com"><h3 align="center">Get your Free Gifts!<h3>First Name :<input type="text" name="FirstName" size="20"><br> Last Name :<input type="text" name="LastName" size="20"><br>Email Address :<input type="text" name="Emailaddress" size="20"><br><input type="Submit" value="submit"></form><p>Important:I will never share your informations with anyone !And you can unsubscribe at any time</p></body></html>2 ) What should I do in order to replace my existing webform with the new ones ?3 ) What is the html code for " visitor confirmation message " ? Base on the above mentioned new html code ,where to place this code ?4 ) Is there any better html code which can fulfil my main objective for the purpose of this webform issue ? I am open to any advice and assistance from you and look forward to hear from you soon.Thank you.Best regardsManicui :)

The form you have there will open up a users emai client, if they have one installed.you'd need to use a server side scripting language such as php or asp, to process the forms contents when submitted, and send an email. And then you'll be able to put up a sentance saying "your email is a sucess!" type message afterwards if the form contents were processed correctly.:)

Archived