MS Word htm in a HTML table

Aireas

Is it possible to include a .htm form created by Microsoft word into a table. What I would like is to have something to the effect of:<Table> <td> </td> <td> @htm displayed in this cell@ </td> <td> </td></table>Is this possible? I know that frames can be used to display htm files but I have had difficulty getting other aspects of the webpage to exist while using frames. I appreciate any aid on this matter.

There's a type of frame called <iframe>, it's an inline frame that goes within text. I don't really love it myself because it's not standard mark-up.Here's how you would use it:<table><td></td><td><iframe src="something.htm" width="500" height="500" name="something"></iframe></td><td></td></table>

You could also use a server side language such as PHP to echo the form's code through for example file_get_contents(), as frames are shortly going out of the HTML specification. For this, you will have to have a server which supports PHP, and the file with the table markup must end in .php

<table><td></td><td><?php echo file_get_contents("something.htm"); ?></td><td></td></table>

Archived