Browser problem.....

unplugged_web

The problem is the text isn't in the same place. In the css the position is set to absolute and in Firefox on the PC it needs to be an extra 100px pixels to the left. The css I'm using is:

div#text{	color: #666666;	font-family:Verdana;	font-size:13px;	position: absolute;	left: 407px;	top: 145px;	width: 349px;	line-height: 20px;}

but for the css I need to use to get it looking right on the PC is:

div#text{	color: #666666;	font-family:Verdana;	font-size:13px;	position: absolute;	left: 507px;	top: 145px;	width: 349px;	line-height: 20px;}

Where would it be located in each browser if you set the left offset to 0px?This seems strange to me. I don't have a Mac so I can't test.It should offset the same amount in all browsers.

Where would it be located in each browser if you set the left offset to 0px?This seems strange to me. I don't have a Mac so I can't test.It should offset the same amount in all browsers.
If you look at the site in IE it is were is should be and where it is in every browser, but if you then look at it in Firefox you can see that it's not in the same place. The strangest thing is that on a Mac it works fine in Firefox, it's just not working in Firefox on a PC

I see the page fine in Firefox, but the text looks too far to the left in Internet Explorer. I'm not sure why, I'm looking.
On my computer it's 100px to the left of where it should be in Firefox. All of the text should be in the clouds. It's puzzling, especially concidering if I completely disable the left:407px; part of the css then the text is in the same place in Firefox on both browsers, but if I set it to 0px then on the pc it's 100px to far to the left again :)I also tried using right: 535px; instead, but that still had the same effect

For some reason I don't see the CSS for div#text in your source code.Have you though about positioning it from the right instead?For example:div#mainholder { position: relative; } /*This makes anything positioned inside it be relative to itself and not the document*/div#text { position: absolute; right: 100px; }

For some reason I don't see the CSS for div#text in your source code.Have you though about positioning it from the right instead?For example:div#mainholder { position: relative; } /*This makes anything positioned inside it be relative to itself and not the document*/div#text { position: absolute; right: 100px; }
That's great, thank you. I didn't even think about using position: relative for the mainholder div. Now to go through the site and correct all of the pages :)

FWIW, I inspected your DOM, and you have so much nesting going on (divs inside divs inside divs inside table elements etc.) I'm not surprised the positioning gets parsed differently. If it were my page, I'd skip the table to begin with. I'd also keep as many divs as I could just one level beneath document.body (with the usual exceptions for menu items, etc.) A suggestion, anyway.