onload resize

killay

Hi,I'm making some sort of radio (shoutcast) popup player.And what I would like to do is be able to resize the window onload.So not when I push a link and a popup comes up.No I want the window to resize itself. I used several javascripts but apperantly they arent working.So it needs to resize to 800 * 540 px (the xhtml is with divs - css ---> container = 800-540 whit absolute position 0px top- 0px left)with NO adress, scrollbar, and so on.But what I tried to do is some people use the tabs (right click new tab :s ) maybe setting a blank page with auto _blank forwarding...What do you think?If you could help me it would be awesome.I know a lot of css and xhtml but nothing with javascript :)Greetings,Peter

It probably can be done with a little thinking. But before I start working out a solution for it, I need to ask: is it really necessary? Are you sure there's no better way to display the page?Opening new windows and resizing the browser isn't most appropriate for usability, I believe there's probably a better way to do it. Maybe you can show what you're doing and why does the window need to be resized.

Archived