I am not ignoring you!!! Honest!

aspnetguy

For those of you who care (I hope there is somebody :)) I will be on a business trip until next Friday (January 27th) and won't be able to check this forum :( or my PMs. So I am not ignoring you but am not able to respond but will do so after the 27th.For those of you thinking (or shouting) "WHO CARES", I wrote this because I receive PMs and emails, regularly, from members of this forum asking for help with their problems. So that is why! :)See you on the 27th.

For those of you who care (I hope there is somebody :() I will be on a business trip until next Friday (January 27th) and won't be able to check this forum :) or my PMs. So I am not ignoring you but am not able to respond but will do so after the 27th.For those of you thinking (or shouting) "WHO CARES", I wrote this because I receive PMs and emails, regularly, from members of this forum asking for help with their problems. So that is why! :DSee you on the 27th.

To quote a certain animal from Ice Age: "I don't like this guy. He reads minds.":)You could always put it in your signature while you're away you know... :)

To quote a certain animal from Ice Age: "I don't like this guy. He reads minds."You could always put it in your signature while you're away you know...
You are never short on smart a$$ comments are you Jonas??? :)Yeah I'll put it in my signature next time. :)

Work business trip. Last week and the rest of this week I have been installing Security cameras (63 to be exact) at one of our clients buildings. It is about the size of a Home Depot so it is very large. tens of thousands of feet of cable to be pulled (that is the part I dislike the most).Anyway the pay and overtime is very good for these trips so I don't mind doing them once and a while.

That's a lot of cable. How come your company doesn't use wireless cameras?There are some that can wirelessly transmit up to 200 feet, a little expensive though. You could probably find some good ones that can transmit up to 100 feet though within a good price range.

Reason being is becuase of the cost aswell as the other systems in the building could interfere. The cameras all connect to (a) central server(s) which can be up to 1000 feet from some camera locations and cameras are on multiple floors.As nice as it would be it is just not practical for us now, at least with current prices and technology. :)