HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEO FILE IN WEBSITE

lak

Hello,I need to upload video file on website, 1) What is the coding to bring the video files in a html page2) In what format that file should be there, the files are in ".VOB" FORMAT3) Then how to convert the video files from this ".vob" to "mpg"Please reply any one as soon as possible

You will need to use a server-side language to handle the file upload such as ASP or PHP. You can use the same language to get the filename from a database or something and write it to an HTML page. I don't know what a .vob file is so I can't help you there. If you want the videos to play online then Flash .flv is probably the best format.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,I need to upload video file on website, 1) What is the coding to bring the video files in a html page2) In what format that file should be there, the files are in ".VOB" FORMAT3) Then how to convert the video files from this ".vob" to "mpg"Please reply any one as soon as possible
I'm pretty sure most .vob files are broken into 1GB files, and 3 or 4 of these will create a full movie depending on the length of the movie. A program like DVD Shrink 3.2 can export these to create a full size .vob file. Once created you only have to rename it from eg: movie.vob to movie.mpegPs. go to www.dvdrhelp.com for many more answers to video editing issues

Archived